We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our team in our Greenville, SC facility. The successful candidate will lead/ manage a team of multi-craft technicians in a highly safety conscious environment.
Minimum Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- S. Degree in Engineering is required. Preferably Mechanical or Electrical.
- Prior experience working with manufacturing processes that utilized CNC & Manual Machining Equipment (mills, lathes, grinders, etc.) is required.
- Experience working in a safety conscious environment required.
- Experience in a leadership role supporting manufacturing and preferably relating to maintenance.
- Experience with developing/documenting procedures is required.
- Theoretical knowledge of automation components and systems (pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and controls).
- Utilization of drawing packages such as AutoCAD or Autodesk Inventor.
- Understanding of PLC and control systems.
- Basic understanding of quality management systems in an ISO 9001/AS 9100 is desired.
- Knowledge of Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques is desired.
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
- Mechanical aptitude and a logical problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal , decision-making and communication skills.
- Experience working with high-performance
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word-Processing and Spreadsheet (Excel) software.
- Must be able to clearly present ideas and reports in written and verbal format.
- Must be able to work well with subordinates, peers and superiors in all departments of the Company.
- Must be able to work well with external contacts of the Company.
- Must have excellent time management, planning and organization skills.
- Must adhere to all Company policies.
- Ability to stand and work for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 35 +/- pounds.
To view the full job description click the link below to download as a PDF.
To apply, please send your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th September 2016
Download Job Description PDF