Morgan Competitions Terms and Conditions
By participating in any Competition run by Morgan Advanced Materials (“Morgan”), you agree to be bound by the specific rules of the particular Competition (the “Competition Rules”) in addition to these Terms and Conditions. The decision of Morgan shall be final in all matters relating to Competitions.
- Eligibility: Competitions are open to any individual who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- The following are not eligible to enter Competitions: (a) residents of any country or jurisdiction where the Competition they wish to enter may breach any local law or regulation; (b) Morgan employees and their relatives, agents or anyone else professionally associated with Morgan or any of its subsidiaries and (c) other persons assisting with the operation and/or management of Competitions.
- No purchase is necessary to enter a Competition, but entrants must have access to the Internet.
- Timing: Competitions will be open for the entry period specified in the Competition Rules. Late entries will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Entry: Entrants must follow the entry instructions stipulated in the Competition Rules. Any entry in breach of Competition Rules will not be accepted.
- The number of entries to a Competition may be limited, in which case such limitation will be set out in the Competition Rules.
- An entry will be deemed void if the entry has been made by an ineligible person or it breaches these Terms and Conditions. Morgan reserves the right to disqualify an entrant if Morgan believes that that an entrant has attempted to compromise the integrity or legitimate operation of a Competition in any way.
- Entries must not be obscene, defamatory or offensive and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. By entering a Competition you confirm that you have permission to use or feature any people, content or other material contained within your entry.
- Morgan reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of similar or greater value to winners. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If winning entries to a Competition are open to subjective interpretation, an independent judge or a panel that includes one independent member will be appointed. Such judges or panel members will be competent to judge the Competition and their full names will be made available on request. In all matters, the decision of the judge or panel shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable or a winner fails to reply as specified in a notification, including within the time stated, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- Prizewinners' names may be published on Morgan social media platforms and/or on the Morgan website, the details of which will be specified in the Competition Rules. Alternatively, you can write to Morgan Advanced Materials, Marketing Department, Morgan Drive, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, UK DY13 8DW.
- All taxes and other expenses related to prizes and their delivery are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Use of Entries: Entries may be displayed by Morgan and third parties authorised by Morgan on Morgan’s website and on any other media (including third party websites, mobile, television and/or radio). Accordingly, you hereby grant Morgan and such third parties a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, make derivative works from, edit, alter, store, re-format, use as part of any advertising or sponsorship campaign, sell and sub-license the entry.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity after winning a Competition and Morgan reserves the right to use the names and contact details of winners, any photograph or recording of them in any publicity.
- Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Morgan (including its officers, employers and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of any Competition, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Morgan's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Morgan) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Morgan; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in the Competition Rules; (e) any tax liability or expense incurred by a winner; or (f) use of a prize. Nothing shall limit or exclude the liability of Morgan for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Other Terms and Conditions: Competitions and all disputes will be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Morgan makes no warranty or representation that any Competition or materials related to it comply with local laws in other jurisdictions.
- No Competition will be sponsored, administered by or associated with any social media platform. If any social media platforms are used by Morgan for the purposes of a Competition, such social media platforms shall not be liable in any way to the entrants to the Competition.
- Morgan reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel Competitions and/or the prizes where circumstances outside of Morgan’s control arise (including any acts or omissions from any third parties) which would prevent Morgan from being able to fulfil a Competition and/or deliver the prize.
- Comments, questions or complaints regarding Competitions or these Terms and Conditions should be directed to Morgan.
- Morgan’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to Competitions and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
Morgan: Morgan Advanced Materials Plc (Company Number 286773) whose registered office is at Quadrant, 55-57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1LP. Telephone number: 01788 837000. Email address: email@example.com.