The Technical Ceramics business of Morgan Advanced Materials engineers high performance functional and structural ceramic materials, components and sub-assemblies to address customer-specific technical challenges.
The business employs advanced materials science and applications expertise to produce parts that enhance reliability or improve the performance of its customers’ products. Much of what the global business unit makes is used in demanding, harsh or critical environments. Our Seals and Bearings business works in selected segments of the electronics, energy, healthcare, industrial, petrochemicals, security and transport markets, typically in close collaborative customer relationships.
Our product range includes:
- Engineered coatings
- Components from our specialist alumina formulations
- Ceramic cores
- Wax injection products
- Ceramic injection moulded products
- Ceramic to metal assemblies include brazed/metallized assemblies
- Extruded products
- Glass products
- Laser products
- Mass spectrometry components
- Semiconductor products
- Zirconia products
- Haldenwanger range (tubes, laboratory porcelain, kiln furniture)
To talk to us about use of these products in your application, contact us today.