Sign up to our RNS alerts here.
All previous Annual and Half Year* reports are available here.
- Revenue: £1,049.5m
- Group headline operating profit(1): £134.2m
- Headline EPS: 28.0p
- Total dividend per share: 11.0p
- Operating profit: £126.1m
- Profit before tax: £109.7m
- Continuing EPS(2): 25.2p
- Continuing and discontinued EPS(2): 25.7p
Health and Safety
- Lost time accident rate (per 100,000 hours worked): 0.14
1. Definitions of these non-GAAP measures can be found in the glossary of terms on page 40, reconciliations of the statutory results to the adjusted measures can be found on pages 11 to 14. Throughout this report these non-GAAP measures are clearly identified by an asterisk (*) where they appear in text.
2. EPS is presented on a 'continuing' and a combined 'continuing and discontinued' basis for statutory reporting. Further details are provided in note 8 to the consolidated financial statements.